stick

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: MICHELLE D — MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada
BONGOUS.COM
315 SEAVIEW AVENUE, BRIDGEPORT CT 06607 BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut United States of America

BONGOUS.COM WORST SERVICE EVER AND CEO MANAGERS ARE RUDE AND IGNORANT!!!!!! BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut

I have been a customer of BONGOUS.COM for over 3 years, they are a freight forwarding company in the USA for people that live outside of the US and want to be able to purchase items in the US and have them sent to a US address that is then forwarded on to you where ever you live. I had NO complaints for the first 3 years, then this year happened and it is like nothing they do is right! The company policy is that if you submit an order to be processed and sent to you if you submit it before 4pm it will ship out the same day. Delivery to Canada, where I live, is the next day, it CLEARLY states on their website the transit time to Toronto is 1 day. Well my last 5 shipments have NOT been processed for shipping the same day that I submit them, even when I have submitted the orders to be processed HOURS before the cut off time of 4pm, they have NOT shipped my orders until the following day. They use DHL courier, who is not reliable at all, and the delivery to Canada should be over night service, well with DHL it is more like they deliver when they feel like it. Then when I speak to the 2 "customer service supervisors", Brain Karolkowski, and Ryan Goolembeski, both who have this rude and arrogant attitude like they can do no wrong, when clearly they cant do their jobs is very upsetting and annoying!

I have spent over $5000 with BONGOUS since I signed up with them and they way they treat their customers is disgusting!

I even emailed the CEO, Craig Turnbull, and have not even had a response from him regarding my on going issues with his company.

At this point I am beginning to believe all of the other things I have read on line about BONGOUS being a rip off and scam company!!!!!!!

If they cant fulfil their own cut off times in getting shipments out then they need to change their cut off times... don't you agree??? They are trying to act like they have no issues and all is good when really they can not do what is stated they can do on their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a very professional way to handle a business in my opinion!!!

Michelle D.
Toronto, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BONGOUSCOM/BRIDGEPORT-Connecticut-06607/BONGOUSCOM-WORST-SERVICE-EVER-AND-CEO-MANAGERS-ARE-RUDE-AND-IGNORANT-BRIDGEPORT-C-812348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BONGOUS.COM