Complaint Review: BOOMBAH INC.

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: SAM C — OXNARD California United States of America
BOOMBAH INC.
3727 N DIVISION ST Internet United States of America

BOOMBAH INC. BOOMBAH BOOMBAN ATHLETIC SHOES MORRIS ILLINOS THESE BOZOS ARE NOTHING BUT A CIRCUS ACT. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST AS BAD AS THE BASEBALL CLEATS THEY SELL JUST PLAIN LOUSY , NO BETTER THAN ANY ITEM YOU CAN BUY AT A 99 CENTS ONLY STORE. Internet

O U R   T R A V E L  T E A M  P U R C H A S E D   A L L   O F  O U R   T E A M   G E A R  F R O M  T H I S  C O M P A N Y,     B I G   M I S T A K E,   A L L   T H E S E   I T E M S   W H E R E   D E F E C T I V E  A N D   H A D   N O  M O R E   T H A N   A  M O N T H   O F  W E A R,   C A L L E D   A N D  A L L  T H E Y D I D   W A S   G I V E   M E  A   D O G   A N D   P O N Y  S H O W.   T H E R E   C U S T O M E R   S E R V I C E,   I S   J U S T   L I K E   T H E I R    P R O D U C T S,      L O U S Y,   A N D   W O R T H L E S S. [continued below]....
.....     T A K E   Y O U R  M O N E Y    E L S E  W H E R E  A N D   G E T  M O R E  F O R Y O U R    M O N E Y.    T H I S  C O M P A N Y  S H O U L D   B E   L I S T E D   U N D E R   S **T,  J U S T   L I K E   T H E   P R O D U C T S   T H E Y   P U T  O U T.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOOMBAH-INC/internet/BOOMBAH-INC-BOOMBAH-BOOMBAN-ATHLETIC-SHOES-MORRIS-ILLINOS-THESE-BOZOS-ARE-NOTHING-BUT-A-C-785041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOMBAH INC.