butter

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: DIAMOND K — NEW ROCHELLE New York
BOOST MOBILE PHONE CELL PROVIDING SERVICERS
Internet USA

BOOST MOBILE PHONE CELL PROVIDING SERVICERS THEY TRANSFERED MY SERVICE OF FIFTEEN YEARS TO SOMEONE ELSE ON MAY 13TH 2013 MONDAY AND HAVE NOT RECOVER MY SERVICES THEY CONTINUE TO TELL THERE IS NO HISTORY OF MY ACCOUNT . I HAVE RELATIVES THAT ARE IN HEALTH CARE AND I AM ON CALL FOR THEM TWENTY FOUR HOURS A DAY THEY ARE MY LOVE ONES. I ALSO HAVE COURT PENDING CASES OPEN JUST FILED WITH THE ACCOUNT NUMBER 302 685 6925. ALONG WITH ALL MY OTHER BUSINESS AND PERSONAL CONTACTS THEY ARE CAUSING GRIEF JUST ALL OVER. I AM TODAY OVER TWENTY FOUR HOURS WITH OUT SERVICE Internet

I Diamond Kelehar am the victim of fraud and no immediate assistance on behalf of boost.  They owe me service.  I have been their customer for over fifteen years.  On Monday May 13th My new handset was stolen from an empowerment center Located in New Rochelle New York 10801; 612 Main Street.  BoostMobile wipe out my information and has provided service to some one else.  They tell me they can not find history of my account number *** *** 6925.  My account is paid for only i can not use it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOOST-MOBILE-PHONE-CELL-PROVIDING-SERVICERS/internet/BOOST-MOBILE-PHONE-CELL-PROVIDING-SERVICERS-THEY-TRANSFERED-MY-SERVICE-OF-FIFTEEN-YEARS-T-1050920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOST MOBILE PHONE CELL PROVIDING SERVICERS