Complaint Review: BOOST MOBILE

• Reported By: mister — California
BOOST MOBILE
DENA, California USA

BOOST MOBILE POOR RCEPTION - POOR CUSTOMER CARE DENA California

My boost mobile service is totally unacceptable. (area 91001) I can get no internet, cell, or text service from my home. I just get "the rehearsed responses from the customer call center robotics. This has been an issue since the beginning of the year. My local dealer advise3s me that he get this problem reported to him from multiple users in my area. The service has been costing me $55.00 per month, but the cost is not serving me. Perhaps contacting the e-customer reporting centers, will bring attention to this issue before Boost deposits too many dollars/checks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOOST-MOBILE/DENA-California-91001/BOOST-MOBILE-POOR-RCEPTION-POOR-CUSTOMER-CARE-DENA-California-1080239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOST MOBILE