Complaint Review: BOOST MOBILE

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Chrislw5210 — fuquay varina North Carolina
BOOST MOBILE
, Select State/Province USA

BOOST MOBILE Sold me prepaid phone and changed the network. I cannot use my phone from home. fuquay varina North Carolina

I purchased a prepaid with boost for Christmas for myself and my wife, costing over 500$. I have complained about bad reception thoughout my area, and the generic answer is "Tower upgrade". It has been 2 months and service has deteriorated to where I have no service bars on my phone at home.Customer service would not confirm a resolution date, it is what it is attitude.

It is owned by SPRINT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOOST-MOBILE/Select-StateProvince/BOOST-MOBILE-Sold-me-prepaid-phone-and-changed-the-network-I-cannot-use-my-phone-from-ho-1127788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOST MOBILE