• Report: #921948

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: stillwater007 — FRESNO California United States of America
BOOST MOBILE
Nationwide United States of America

BOOST MOBILE BOOST service, worst service, phone quality, dropped calls, irvine, Nationwide

*Author of original report: Boost Mobile - Very Bad Experience

After switching over from Cricket which I never should have done, the problems I had with Boost started from day one. I am not one to complain at all but the service I had was beyond bad, it was "ridiculous" in the way it was bad. For example, when I activated my phone with Boost my voicemail feature could not be setup correctly. This problem wasn't on my end. I did everything right. I setup my mailbox, could hear my personal greeting etc....The problem was when someone called my phone they would get this strange 20 digit number followed by we are sorry this is an invalid mailbox. So okay, I am thinking this will be a minor tech. glitch that should be resolved shortly. Not the case at all. This problem was never resolved in over a months period of time. Each time I called, I got the same response. Our engineers are working on it. However, after repeated attempts to call someone for assistance including supervisors, customer care, tech support etc...I was never able to speak with an actual engineer. I was told that you cannot contact these people. It was if they live in some covert location entirely separate from Boost itself.  Yet all I ever heard was they are working on it, but with no time estimate on when it would get resolved. Even more disconcerting was after I had created a ticket on the problem, I would get call backs from Boost yet strangely they would call and ask me what the problem was as if they had no notes or information on it. I would have to tell them, just give me a call and listen to my voice mail and you can hear it for yourself.  I was never given any offers for a free month of service in light of my problem or other options. The voicemail problem was only part of the problem.

The other problem was very frequent dropped calls. I am not talking about one or two dropped calls a week. I'm talking about several dropped calls a day. On one very important call, which happened to be job related, the line was dropped three times. This was the final straw for me. In hindsight I should have discontinued service within the first week. Now I am back with Cricket which I have been now for over fours years with no complaints. I paid Boost a month in advance but could care less at this point about any refunds or anything else that was never offered me to begin with. I'm just happy to no longer be  Boost Customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOOST-MOBILE/nationwide/BOOST-MOBILE-BOOST-service-worst-service-phone-quality-dropped-calls-irvine-Nationwi-921948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOST MOBILE

Boost Mobile - Very Bad Experience

AUTHOR: stillwater007 - (United States of America)

The other problem was terrible call quality and very frequent dropped calls. I am not talking about one or two dropped calls a week. I'm talking about several dropped calls a day. On one very important call, which happened to be job related, the line was dropped three times. This was the final straw for me. In hindsight I should have discontinued service within the first week. Now I am back with Cricket which I have previously had service with for over fours years with no complaints. I paid Boost a month in advance but could care less at this point about any refunds or anything else that was never offered me to begin with. I'm just happy to no longer be a Boost Customer