Complaint Review: BORIS CHERNOBILSKY , MD (License No: 238669)

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: nyvipservices — Brooklyn New York United States of America
BORIS CHERNOBILSKY , MD (License No: 238669)
3131 Kings Hwy Ste D1, Brooklyn, New York United States of America
  • Phone: (718) 951-9007
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

BORIS CHERNOBILSKY , MD (License No: 238669) I was charged (paid)twice for the same day appointment but still getting bills from same practitioner Brooklyn, New York

I was in the practitioner's office and at the time of appointment i did pay a $5.00 co payment but no receipt was given for amount paid. I was told that they do not have a payment receipt book available and after collection of 5X $1.00 payment they let me go in to see a doctor. I did observe that prior to me taken in to a doctor's exam room a secretary did not let anyone who did not pay deductibles or prepaid appointment see a physician. Some time after that day co payment was made  i did get a first demand/ collection letter for $5.00 co payment.

The office representative statement was  that they have no records of my payment and they can not find any records of the fact that it was a condition that the office did not have a payment receipt book available. I was not accused in a making false statement in order not to pay $5.00 copay but she  strongly suggest me to come over to pay again in order to avoid a collection actions. i decide not to argue with them and not spending money for round trip to the office and send them a check (Check # 103------10/22/12----acct #750771)by mail for amount demanded.

I did verify with my financial institution a clearance of he fund in order to be sure that i do not have any delinquency on my behalf. Anyway after that check was cleared by my bank and  fund was transferred to doctor's account  i still get collection letters for the same amount of money  i paid and all phone calls in regards to that issue has no result. I do assume that a physician has no control over his employee's conduct and has a luck of supervision of his collection practice. In regards to a communication practice - there is always that they put you on hold or asking you to call back in half an hour because a secretary or responsible person  is either on seek day, lunch time or announced to be in restrum

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BORIS-CHERNOBILSKY-MD-License-No-238669/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/BORIS-CHERNOBILSKY-MD-License-No-238669-I-was-charged-paidtwice-for-the-same-day-a-972691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BORIS CHERNOBILSKY , MD (License No: 238669)