Complaint Review: BOSTON SCEINTIFIC

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kerpat — California
BOSTON SCEINTIFIC
25155 RYE CANYON LOOP, VALENCIA, CA 91355 VALENCIA, California USA

BOSTON SCEINTIFIC IN RECOVERY ROOM SPINAL STIMULATOR TURNED ON AT MAXED POWER. SHOCKED INTERNALLY AND TORN ALL STOMACH MUSLES ALSO SPINAL DAMAGE VALENCIA California

*Consumer Comment: hummm

while in surgery the Boston Sceintific rep programmed the spinal stimulator remote. when I was in the recovery room after surgery. One of the RN's turned on the spinal stimulator because they could not control my pain. The spinal stimulator was set at high (when programmed power set on high). I was being electricuded on the recovery room bed. Now I have my original back problem and now additioned to the original back problem. I have a new back problem. They damaged my thoracic part of my spine. I now have to use a cane to get around. I was treated like a dog that day. I ended up staying in the hosp for a week and I went in for just an outpatient surgery. DONT TRUST THE BOSTON SCEINTIFIC REPS. the are going to act like your their best friend. Also theyre bug you telling you that it doesnt hurt. Thats a lie. They will try to hurry you up to get the procedure done. It hurts and its really very uncomfortible. Especially the implant/battery itself. When recharging the battery wirelessly. It burns and takes to long to charge. Make sure if you are in Southen california. Dont get it done by the Brain and Spine Institute of California and at Chapman medical center

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOSTON-SCEINTIFIC/VALENCIA-California/BOSTON-SCEINTIFIC-IN-RECOVERY-ROOM-SPINAL-STIMULATOR-TURNED-ON-AT-MAXED-POWER-SHOCKED-I-1055650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOSTON SCEINTIFIC

hummm

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Sounds alot like this report

I had a terrible drawn out experience with a spinal cord stimulator. In and out of emergency room, and hospital stays for 17 months before the Doctor finally took the scs out. Severe itching (felt like in the blood) Had to have eye surgery. Horrible pain in bones and joints. headaches, numbing pain in back of neck. Severe jerking, and shaking. Loss of memory, could not think straight. I had to almost die before the Doctor would admit that the scs was causing all my symtomps. As soon as it came out I got better, and symptoms were gone, except I do have some residual after effects. I would not advise anyone to get one of these.

Did you contact your Surgeon about this matter???? I have never heard of a Sales Rep in the ER/OP while a procedure was being done because my brother in law is a Medical Sales Rep.  Have yoy contacted Boston "Sceintific" (the correct spelling is Scientific).  I have done many audits that included Boston "Sceintific".

What does your Primary Care Physician say about this matter???

PS where is "Southen" California?????

drugs