Complaint Review: BOTTOM LINE BOOKS

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
BOTTOM LINE BOOKS
Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

BOTTOM LINE BOOKS NOT SO BAD AS IT LOOKS Des Moines Iowa

I also got a bill for $36.92 and no books, BUT... as soon as I called them on the phone, they cancelled the bill, offered to replace them and in view of the situation I said no. Terry, the lady that took care of my account# 548794940 immediately told me that my account was now on $ 0.00. Therefore I want to say that when we speak to the employees of a store that is billing us XYZ in error, talk firmly but with respect and they will comply with your request.

Jay
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOTTOM-LINE-BOOKS/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1014/BOTTOM-LINE-BOOKS-NOT-SO-BAD-AS-IT-LOOKS-Des-Moines-Iowa-449688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOTTOM LINE BOOKS