Complaint Review: BOTTOM LINE BOOKS

• Updated: Sun, September 06, 2009

• Reported By: Brenda — Cincinnati Ohio USA
BOTTOM LINE BOOKS
p.o. box 10292 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

BOTTOM LINE BOOKS Received books that I never ordered or would order. Des Moines, Iowa

I order books frequently through online well known established book vendors, i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc.

I received two packages one day. I opened them both and one was from a book vendor that I did order books from and the other package contained books from Bottom Line Books about herbal health remdies etc. (I DID NOT ORDER THIS NOR WOULD I EVER ORDER THIS). I searched online to see if this had happened to other people and I found a litney of compalints against this company. Apparently this is common practice.

Thanks to others who have left contact information I will attempt to contact their customer service and (a) make sure I do not have this happen again and (b) send this merchandise back.

Will it do any good to notify the BBB of Des Moines or to call the US Attorney Generals office and file a complaint against this company?  Any advice from some attorneys out there would be helpful.  This company has gone on long enough and is setting themselves up for a large class action suit.

Brenda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2009 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BOTTOM-LINE-BOOKS/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336/BOTTOM-LINE-BOOKS-Received-books-that-I-never-ordered-or-would-order-Des-Moines-Iowa-490874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOTTOM LINE BOOKS