Complaint Review: BP Gas Station And Service Center,

• Submitted: Tue, March 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 09, 2004

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
BP Gas Station And Service Center,
405 Waller Avenue Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

BP Gas Station And Service Center, WALLER AVENUE, LEXINGTON KENTUCKY ripoff Lexington Kentucky

BP Service Center in Lexington Kentucky (405 Waller Avenue) is a disgraceful outfit...Shotty repairs, huge bill, and a disgusting obnoxious owner that hits on you.

I made the mistake of going there for a minor repair job. I WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN!!!

I try to explain to the mechanic what needs to be done and save him (and myself) some time and headache, then this 500 pound behemoth appears and tells me I cant be in the mechanics area unless I know him. I thought about lying and saying I did know him, but then decided not to. That would be a mistake though, because when I took a seat in the "waiting area" (the place where people pay for gas) this helluva woman (turns out to be the owner) did nothing but flirt with me and try to get me to go home with her. That is something I could not stomach, no matter if I could get my car done for free. (speaking of stomachs, this lady was on the news recently for getting hers stapled) Anyways I had to get out of there for awhile. So finally HOURS later (much longer than it should have taken) I can pick up my car. Now the bill seems to have skyrocketed from the original estimate (I wonder why) and the repair work was shotty at best. STAY AWAY FROM THERE!!!

Bj
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BP-Gas-Station-And-Service-Center/Lexington-Kentucky/BP-Gas-Station-And-Service-Center-WALLER-AVENUE-LEXINGTON-KENTUCKY-ripoff-Lexington-Kent-83247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BP Gas Station And Service Center,