Complaint Review: BP Vesta

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Poolshark — Colmar Manor Maryland
BP Vesta
Portland , Oregon USA

BP Vesta / Virgin Mobil Unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account Portland Oregon

I have been a Virgin Mobil customer for many years.  This is the first time I ever had any problems like this.  An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my checking account of  $56.28 on 5/28/2013 as a 'Bill Pay Withdrawal' thru BP Vesta (trans # 14802079448).

No transaction is showing on my Virgin Mobil account for that amount or anything else for that date.  The last time I topped up was with a storebought top-up card on 5/4/2013. I have never given them my debit card or checking account number.

The first time I called Virgin Mobil, they took my complaint and said someone would call me back.

On your website, I found the phone number for BP Vesta.  After getting hung up on twice, they put me thru to guess who? Virgin Mobil!

After explaining to the operator AGAIN what my problem was, I insisted on speaking to a supervisor, who took all my information, told me, again, that no such transaction is showing on my Virgin Mobil account and someone will call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BP-Vesta/Portland-Oregon/BP-Vesta-Virgin-Mobil-Unauthorized-withdrawal-from-my-checking-account-Portland-Oregon-1055956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BP Vesta