Complaint Review: BP gas station

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy Consumer — Pompano beach Florida United States of America
BP gas station
2690 west sample road & NW 27th ave Pompano beach, Florida United States of America

BP gas station Gas station price 3.25 but in realty it's 3.45 in order to get 3.25 you have to buy a car wash and coffee and pay cash. Pompano beach, Florida

*General Comment: Question?

I used my app called gas body app to find cheapest gas, showing 3.25 at BP gas station, so I drove 3 miles from my home, when I get there, price shows at the pump cash price 3.35 and credit price 3.45. So I go inside and I ask the manager " where is the 3.25 price"?, he replies " you need to buy car wash at 10.00 and coffee 2.00 and pay cash for the gas to get the 3.25 gas price." I told him I was going to report him and he replied back saying "go ahead, THEY won't do sh*". And I told him we will see about that. What world are coming too, false advertisement on the gas prices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BP-gas-station/Pompano-beach-Florida-33069/BP-gas-station-Gas-station-price-325-but-in-realty-its-345-in-order-to-get-325-you-ha-967650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BP gas station

#1 General Comment

Question?

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

Please explain why you complained under the heading/classification of "city government".