Complaint Review: BP

• Reported By: cnatasha44 — jacksonville Florida United States of America
BP
6845 ARLINGTON EXPWY Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

BP Counterfeit Money Jacksonville, Florida

I'm thoroughly disgusted with BP. I received counterfeit money in my change this morning.I didn't know that It was fake and when I later took it to another store, It was confiscated and the police were called.I've never been in any type of trouble so naturally I was very angry, so I went back to BP and the employee laughed at the whole thing like it was one big joke.First, he denied I was even in the store today, then when I pointed out the twenty store cameras and he suddenly remembered me.When I asked for the owner/manager he claimed that he would forward whatever message I had to him, when I asked again he claimed he was the owner.I've never dealt with anyone so shady in my life.I decided to call the BP customer complaint line and he preceded to call the cops and say I was trespassing, and banned me from coming back, as if I would ever spend one more cent at any BP.I can honestly say I'll never return to Any BP again.When Bp called me back he gave them some elaborate story about me spending the counterfeit money in the store(which he didn't tell the cops)he even lied about how much I spent in gas.I mean come on what kind of idiot is that I have the exact time I came in the pump number coupled with the many cameras in the store It's asinine because these things can easily be verified.So not only am I out of money which doesn't bother me as much as the way I was treated. The store location is 6845 ARLINGTON EXPWAY IN JACKSONVILLE FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BP/Jacksonville-Florida-32211/BP-Counterfeit-Money-Jacksonville-Florida-942621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BP