Complaint Review: BPA Funding, LLC

BPA Funding, LLC
P.O.Box 203 Novato, California USA

BPA Funding, LLC Another scam by Martin Pelmore Novato California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report About BPA Funding Is Incorrect

BPA Funding, LLC is another scam by Martin Pelmore. He works with Barry Pope to con people. Do not give this company a dime of your money. Look up Martin Pelmore on the internet and you will see he is a con artist. He has been doing this for years but under different company names. I just want people to know he is a con artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPA-Funding-LLC/Novato-California/BPA-Funding-LLC-Another-scam-by-Martin-Pelmore-Novato-California-1051417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPA Funding, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report About BPA Funding Is Incorrect

AUTHOR: Barry Pope-BPA Funding-Managing Partner - ()

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Barry Pope, the managing partner of BPA Funding.
I just recently bought this domain, only 3 months ago. I just found that this domain has been accused of a scam. I personally have never scammed anyone, and would NOT do that, or associate with anyone that I thought would do that.

You are obviously a business-minded person, probably doing your own due diligence, which is a great idea. Since you are a person with that kind of character, you know there are always 2 sides of a story, that you can't please all of your customers, and you can't unring the bell, so to speak.

My point is this. Whomever chose to post this incorrect opinon about BPA Funding, may have been done wrong, but it was not by me, or Martin Pelmore!

I don't, and will never do business that way. In fact, we OVER deliver for all of our clients!

Please don't beleive everything you read on the Internet, it could be incorrect, and you end up beleiving it, because you didn't have time to really research it!

A person can tell a lie, and it will travel around the world 3-4 times! A person can tell the truth, and it won't go around the block, one time!

I wish that person that posted this comment on RipOffReport, well. If you know them, or you are them, contact me, and I will offer our services to you, free of charge, (obviously within reason).

Thanks for doing your due diligence. If more people wiuld do that, I wouldn't have had to write this rebuttal.