• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: BPC RipOff! — Moreno Valley California United States of America
6767 W. Sunset Blvd, Ste #448 Internet United States of America

BPC INVESTMENTS & DEVELOPMENT LLC Brian P. Collins Breach of Contract for Referral Fee / Advertising/Sales / Billing/Collection Issues Internet

I entered into a Real Estate Referral Fee Contract, signed in July 2012 to be paid $5,000. referral fee, with wholesaler/defendant to provide/refer a CASH BUYER from my network of R.E. investors, helping to put buyer & seller together to purchase a Duplex, in L.A

Orig. price $182k + $5k my fee = $187k Total PAID IN FULL by my referral buyer..  I, plaintiff, was to be paid $5k by wholesaler once escrow closed, as per my buyer, escrow closed week of 10/8/12, buyer recorded deed 10/12/12 and buyers net cash deposits by 11/23/12, received by wholesaler.

I didn't hear anything from wholesaler when the deal closed, so, when I put in a call into wholesaler on 10/26/12, wholesaler refused to pay me as agreed, and still I've received no response or any money. "A Huge RipOff"; Fraud and a Scam! Tricked~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPC-INVESTMENTS-DEVELOPMENT-LLC/internet/BPC-INVESTMENTS-DEVELOPMENT-LLC-Brian-P-Collins-Breach-of-Contract-for-Referral-Fee--974155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPC INVESTMENTS & DEVELOPMENT LLC