Complaint Review: BPI BRAND MARKETING

BPI BRAND MARKETING
57 South Main Street, neptune, New Jersey United States of America

BPI BRAND MARKETING LIARS-CROOKS-SCAMMERS neptune, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

I was hired by BPI to work a roadshow at Costco for Artisanal Cheese in May -2011.I still have not been paid to this date-almost 1 yr later!

My phone calls and emails are being ignored! The most unprofessional company I have ever worked for! My friend who worked with me for 2 days was paid because she threatened them. Last they told me I had no rights!!

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-BRAND-MARKETING/neptune-New-Jersey-07753/BPI-BRAND-MARKETING-LIARS-CROOKS-SCAMMERS-neptune-New-Jersey-883742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI BRAND MARKETING

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: agency owner - ()

We BPI were hired to do work for Artisanl Cheese, to do Road Shows.  We found that they did not have the money to pay for the events.  They did not supply the events with the correct supplies or samples for the shows.  Then they turned around and told Costco that we supplied the samples.  We had made mulitple visits to meet with them to correct the Road Show image and presentation.  We were approached by there broker Anderson Dayman Worldwide and asked what need to be done to fix it.

We even went so far as to call up Artisanal and cancel the last round of shows because they owed us over $100,000.00 at that point.  We were told by "Costco" prefered broker Anderson Daymon not to do that to Costco.

So we did the events based upon there recomindation.  Only to have Artisal then say the staff did not do, it job, we were paid enough.  If you worked this event you know you were paid or to be paid $15.00 to $16.00 per hour.  We charged $18.00 per hour to manage the event plus supplies.

If Costco was so concerned they were involved and told us that the vendor has a contract that states it has to pay the reps.  They choose not to.  We at the end were left wit $20,000.00 of un paid invoices.

What we do is manage shows, what we are not is a bank for Road Show Vendors.