Complaint Review: BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Hanover Massachusetts United States of America
BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc.
Neptune, New Jersey United States of America

BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc. THEY OWE MY FRIEND AND I $570 EACH!!! Neptune, New Jersey

My friend Jon and I worked an Artisanal Cheese Roadshow for BPI Brand Marketing at the Costco in Colchester, Vermont in June of 2011. We were promised we would be paid within 30 days. 30 days came and went and we were never paid. THEY OWE US $570 EACH!!! It is now well over 6 months and we haven't seen a dime! We both made repeated calls and emails only to hear the same thing over and over again.

They claim Artisanal hasn't paid them yet so they can't pay us. Apparently Artisanal claimed the people BPI hired did not do a good job at the roadshows. THIS IS A BOLD FACE LIE! Personally myself and Jon sold out of cheese before the roadshow was over. I also talked with Christy Barone, the lady who hired me, and she said all markets did an excellent job selling.

I have also heard from the people I was able to get ahold of that Artisanal might be going bankrupt. This is also a lie. These guys will use every excuse in the book not to pay us. Someone only has to do a quick google search of BPI marketing to find multiple reports like mine. Thius company thinks they can rip off young people that work hard for their money. This is not right! My friend and I are struggling college kids who worked hard and deserve to be paid. I know their are more people out there that BPI has done this too. I want my money and I want it now! If anyone out their can help my friend and I get our hard earned money please feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Solutions-Inc/Neptune-New-Jersey-07753/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Solutions-Inc-THEY-OWE-MY-FRIEND-AND-I-570-EACH-Neptune-New-Jer-837035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc.