Complaint Review: BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Natalia Castillo — Hallandale Florida United States of America
BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc
57 S MAIN STREET #400 NEPTUNE, NJ 07753 Neptune, New Jersey United States of America

BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc THIS COMPANY OWES ME OVER 2,000 FROM 2012 AND DO NOT WANT TO PAY Neptune, New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Call the police and report this company

*Author of original report: Yes, Lets get OUR money back.

*UPDATE Employee: lets take action

I have contacted this company many times through phone and email so that they can finally pay me for a couple Costco Roadshows I did for them back in 2012 but they never answer their phone or return my messages. I constantly email them and they said they will pay me and that the check is in the mail and that the client had not paid them and that is why it is taking them so long to pay. Till this day I have not heard back from them or received my checks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Solutions-Inc/Neptune-New-Jersey-07753/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Solutions-Inc-THIS-COMPANY-OWES-ME-OVER-2000-FROM-2012-AND-DO-NOT-WA-1026507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand Marketing Solutions Inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call the police and report this company

AUTHOR: Jonk - ()

Call the Neptune, NJ police department and report it to them. Or the town where the owner lives.

Yes, Lets get OUR money back.

AUTHOR: Natalia Castillo - ()

Hi please contact me at (((ROR redacted)))  In April of this year I posted this report all over facebook and on 3 promotional groups on facebook that BPI is part of and 5 minutes later Chris called me (after 1 yr of not answering his phone) and told me BPI went bankrupt to please erase all the posts and promised to pay me but he never did

lets take action

AUTHOR: take action - ()

they give out fake saftey cirtificates.... and honestly that is putting you and the people you work for in a bad situation. i also have not been payed.. because they will not pay us... i have evidance. you are NOT allowed to do that.. We need to team up and not stand for this shady behavior.