Complaint Review: BPI Brand Marketing Solutions

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Angry_Worker — Nationwide
BPI Brand Marketing Solutions
57 S Main Street #400 Neptune, New Jersey United States of America

BPI Brand Marketing Solutions BPI, BPI Brand No payment for me until I threatened them; Still no payment for my partner. Neptune, New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: we def. need to take them to court

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who Are You

I worked a 2 week roadshow with my boyfriend at a local Sam's Club for BPI Brand back in December til the first week in January. After a couple months went by and we still hadn't received payment, I tried contacting Christy Barone who just directed me to Accounts Payable who did not answer my original email. I had to contact Accounts Payable 3 times before receiving an unhelpful and UNSIGNED response that said our checks had been sent out over a month ago.
I once again did not receive any payment so I tried contacting the owner via phone with no luck. I then sent him an email, explaining how I had been trying to contact BPI about mine and my boyfriend's payment, threatening to contact the Department of Labor if I didn't receive my check by the end of the week.
Needless to say, I received my check but my boyfriend is still waiting. He has sent numerous emails and has been ignored each time.
It's clear to us that this company has no respect for the employee's they hire. Would never suggest them to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Solutions/Neptune-New-Jersey-07753/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Solutions-BPI-BPI-Brand-No-payment-for-me-until-I-threatened-them-St-1041800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand Marketing Solutions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

we def. need to take them to court

AUTHOR: take action - ()

we need to team up! we need to stop complaining. we need to take action. obviously alot of people have had issues with them. if they do not want to pay people.. their feet are not clean enough to not be held acountable . we need to team up and make this a legal issue.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who Are You

AUTHOR: agency owner - ()

How can anyone help you, if you do not identify yourself.