Complaint Review: BPI Brand Marketing

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: PAYONTIME — California United States of America
BPI Brand Marketing
57 South Main Street, Neptune, New Jersey United States of America

BPI Brand Marketing Barry's Promotions BPI BRAND MARKETING WILL NEVER PAY YOU YOUR MONEY Neptune, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

*UPDATE Employee: I Got Paid

I have run into the same problem several other individuals that have worked fro BPI have come accross, not getting paid. There is only one truth you will see from constantly pleading for your money from J. Christopher Barry (BPI Owner) and Christy Barone ("National Account Manager"), that is not seeing a paycheck in the 4 to 6 week time slot stipulated in the contractor agreement. I have still not been paid and continue to get bogus responses everytime I ask where my money is.

Theres no way of speaking to someone on the phone other than with Christy whom tells you she will look into it. All she does is talk to J. Christopher Barry (owner) who might e-mail you, and if you do get an e-mail it is nothing but a lie. Try e-mailing accounts payable, your lucky if you get a response. It is clear they are in the business of not paying as can be seen from not being paid for multiple events now. YOU WILL NOT GET PAID IN 4 to 6 WEEKS AS THEY STATE. and if you do want your money, be prepared to play their games that does nothing but waste your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand-Marketing/Neptune-New-Jersey-07753/BPI-Brand-Marketing-Barrys-Promotions-BPI-BRAND-MARKETING-WILL-NEVER-PAY-YOU-YOUR-MONEY-810596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: agency owner - ()

We are a small Company.

We pass along the bulk of or profit to the reps.

We pay all reps that do the job as long as we get payment form the vendor.  Many of our jobs and events are direct payment form the vendors and people blame us for payments.

I Got Paid

AUTHOR: PETAPAL - (United States of America)

I have worked 2 shows already (starting my 3rd tonight), and have been paid on time for the shows. Each one of these shows has been for LT Blender. I believe that the people who weren't paid worked "Artisanal Cheese" shows. I know what it's like to work and not get paid, but I think BPI Brand believed in good faith, that Artisanal Cheese would follow thru with payment. I wouldn't hesitate to work for BPI.