Complaint Review: BPI Brand marketing

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: promogyrl — United States of America
BPI Brand marketing

BPI Brand marketing Barry Marketing BEWARE!! YOU WILL NOT GET PAID WITHIN 2MONTHS!! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: W2 FORMS ALSO

I worked for this company in september.. I only worked because they told me I would get paid within 30 days; which was a huge lie! Then they make you sign a million papers to protect themselves. I can go on on and on about the horrible labor conditions and all they made me do, but to make a long story short..

First I had a breakdown after the event, 35 days later I received no check and They told me they still had not been paid yet.. next they said they should be receiving payment that week. A month after that, they said I'd be in the next check run, weeks later they said they mailed the check. Weeks later, no check, they said they'd mail again and here I am 10 weeks later and no check!!

Please no one hire this company or work with them! Im talking to an attorney right now, hoping to sue for emotional distress! The owner was so rude to me and threatened not to pay me with text msgs.. The company cant lie because If my check is not here today, I will be posting all msgs on every message board! DO NOT WORK FOR OR HIRE THEM! >:o

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand-marketing/internet/BPI-Brand-marketing-Barry-Marketing-BEWARE-YOU-WILL-NOT-GET-PAID-WITHIN-2MONTHS-Intern-805603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

W2 FORMS ALSO

AUTHOR: reeses - (United States of America)

I SPOKE TO MY LAWYER AND HE IS FAMILIAR WITH THIS COMPANY I WAS A VICTIM OF LATE PAYMENT AND DELAY IN SENDING ME MY W2 FORM FOR WORKING WITH THEM LAST YEAR MY LAWYER IS ON IT AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HELP ME HOWARD SHOWED UP AT THERE BUSINESS!!! THE STATE FILLING A SUIT AGAINST THEM IF I WAS THEM I WOULD GET PEOPLE PAY AND W2 INCOME TAX RETURN  DOC TO THEM QUICK REALLY QUICK