Complaint Review: BPI Brand

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Nick Briggs — germantown Maryland
BPI Brand
bpibrand.com Neptune, New Jersey USA

BPI Brand Chris Barry ...6 months later, Yes!! I still want my money!!! No more excuses , No more ignoring my emails!! Neptune New Jersey

Ive worked for company several times in the last 2 or 3 years...It is more often than not a big hassle to collect payment!! its interesting how available they are when its time to go to work but after the show, they go ghost!!

They have been ignoring my emails for quite sometime now, I dont know why it has to come to this over 100 dollars! Dont tell me that you sent out the check and you have to wait for it to be returned before you can send out a new one..thats bull crap,,,call the bank, cancel it..and im sure you wont get a stop payment fee...its been six months. Its not my fault you sent payment to the wrong address.

You all should work as diligently to ensure i get paid as you did to make sure i was at the sams club! Dont make me get specific with names. Is this some organized crime ring you all are running? Do you get commission if you dodge employees who are owed money..or all you all drug addicts that do not manage your budget? IDK!

Your company is the reason why I dont even do promos as much as I used to..too much BS! Your lucky your home based or Id catch Id pay you a visit at your office..and dont let me go into a sams club and see one of your shows on display!! Ill advise the worker to ditch it immediately! You all are so disrespectful. I sent an email warning that I would write this report and it still went unignored..Let this company go down, I advise you to not work for this company!!

Nick B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand/Neptune-New-Jersey/BPI-Brand-Chris-Barry-6-months-later-Yes-I-still-want-my-money-No-more-excuses--1096020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand