Complaint Review: BPI Brand

• Submitted: Sun, October 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Name withheld — United States of America
BPI Brand

BPI Brand Christy Barone Chrsty and BPI Brand owe me over $300 for promo/sales work..no correspondence answered/returned Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I got ripped off too!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Re: Christy Barone

I was hired by Christy and BPI Brand for promo/sales work.  I never received payment for my services and no longer receive any response via emails or phone calls to Christy Barone and BPI Brand.  I have seen many others on here who have had the same problem her.  Not only does she not pay but the pay she offers is drastically lower than other marketing /promotional companies offer for the same work....up to %50 less in some cases.  She is also rude and easily flustered/angered and seems imbalanced and is explosive when confronted and asked for an explanation/resolution to her non-payment and treachery.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THIS WOMAN...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM/HER.  UNPROFESSIONAL AND A SCAMMER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPI-Brand/internet/BPI-Brand-Christy-Barone-Chrsty-and-BPI-Brand-owe-me-over-300-for-promosales-workno-co-961233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPI Brand

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I got ripped off too!!

AUTHOR: Mripedofftoo - ()

Christy I would love for you to call me! I have tried numerous times to call you I am also owed money. I worked in two BJ wholesale club locations for months with no pay. You messed with the wrong person this time and i have my husband who has a high rank on the state police and has many people working on this case. I think you finally found your match! ChrisTy seemed to have no problem calling me asking if I had someone to cover the Leominster location. I also called bj's wholesale head quarters reported your name and company. Christy I would love for you to contact me! I have been trying to get a hold of you for months! yuppypuppy1973@aol.com

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Re: Christy Barone

AUTHOR: ChristyB - (United States of America)

I find it most unprofessional that you would not list your name and that this site enable's people to just write whatever they like with no regards to truth or what not.

First and foremost, I DO NOT OWN BPI Brand LLC and do not even work in payroll.  I am simply an account manager.  However if you call me I would be more than happy to assist you in resolving your issue.

If I have hired you being that I am an account manager with them then I am sure you have my contact information and are more than welcome to reach out to me.

$300.00 dollars is owed to you you state however if I do not know who you are I obviously cannot assist you.
Get the facts straight before you slander someone's name though b/c you may have a lawsuit on your hands from myself being that I am not the person who owns this company.

Thank you and patiently waiting for you call:)