Complaint Review: BPO REO Masters

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Genie — Rockwall Texas United States of America
BPO REO Masters

BPO REO Masters Done for you BPO Promised to register me with 20 BPO companies each month. After 8 months, and only registered 13 total Internet

I signed up for Robb Krzyston's "Done for you BPO's" program. They promise to register you with 20 BPO companies each month. During the first month, I recieved a few emails from them indicating that I had been registered for about 7 companies. The second month, I recieved a few more. After that nothing....8 months later, I was registered with a total of 13 companies.....not the 160 they promised. When I tried to bring this to their attention, they stopped responding to any of my communications.  I just wanted to make this info know, as I tried to research them prior to joining, but could not find much about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BPO-REO-Masters/internet/BPO-REO-Masters-Done-for-you-BPO-Promised-to-register-me-with-20-BPO-companies-each-month-966940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BPO REO Masters