Complaint Review: BR Cigarrest

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Mentor on the Lake Ohio
BR Cigarrest
170 Eucalyptus Ave Vista, California U.S.A.

BR Cigarrest It's been three months since I asked them to cancel but they have charged my credit card anway. Vista California

I have called this company for the last three months to cancel my order but to no avail. They have charged my credit card for the last three months in the amount of $99.85 for two months and one for over $100.00. I have called them each month and they reassure me I won't be charged again.

The second time I called they said they had no record so I told them to make sure they did it this time. The third time I called they said it was cancelled but they still charged my account.

I have asked to talk to a supervisor but they say I can't. Not only have they charged me but they haven't even sent the product, so I have been charged over $300.00 dollars and getting nothing but aggravated.

I also asked my credit card company not to accept these charges and was told there is nothing they can do about it, that I need to get is resolve from the company. This does not seem right either.

Something needs to be done about this company. How they can get away with it is beyond me.

R Jarrett
Mentor on the Lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BR-Cigarrest/Vista-California-92084/BR-Cigarrest-Its-been-three-months-since-I-asked-them-to-cancel-but-they-have-charged-my-307030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BR Cigarrest