Complaint Review: BRADLEY SPALTER

• Submitted: Sun, October 03, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Kenneth Brian Babyface Edmonds — Holmby Hills California United States of America
BRADLEY SPALTER
7383 Pyramid Place Los Angeles, California United States of America

BRADLEY SPALTER BRAD SPALTER BRADLEY SPALTER STOLE MY PERSONAL STUDIO EQUIPMENT A VALUE OF $1,900,000 Los Angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: The Truth Don't Need No Proof

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Brad is a Great Guy

*Consumer Comment: I can chime in

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The record producer speaks out!

*Consumer Comment: Question..

Me and Bradley worked together in 1996 on my album The Day. I looked up to him admired him and trusted him in every aspect in my life. Over the years are friendship grew to the level of brothers, we even became blood brothers. Bradley always had access to all of my estates. I still cant believe he did this to me but I have home security video evidence proof that clearly shows him a black man that goes by the name Johnny Whitfield breaking and entering one of my homes early Saturday morning at 8:00am. The video also shows them carrying my equipment-running in and out of the house 6 times. The car they used was out of reach of camera. If anyone has any information regarding this case please contact me directly at (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRADLEY-SPALTER/Los-Angeles-California-90046/BRADLEY-SPALTER-BRAD-SPALTER-BRADLEY-SPALTER-STOLE-MY-PERSONAL-STUDIO-EQUIPMENT-A-VALUE-OF-647084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRADLEY SPALTER

The Truth Don't Need No Proof

AUTHOR: Brand - ()

I have worked for Mr. Spalter for 15 years and I consider him a great talent and a true friend. Mr. Spalter has more talent and heart than any other artist I know. He never stole any equipment from baby face in fact he only did one song with him and never did any thing else with him. Bradley has been on a leave of absence from the music bussiness to hone in on his artistry. He has been working on his album and training in Las Vegas for the stage. Bradley has went back to basics even singling on the strip of Las Vegas for dollars in a hat to make sure his art is pure and authentic from his heart and soul. Bradley is so misunderstood because he has been blessed with an enormous gift and responsibility that In order for his art to be true he must do it from the ground up. Many people are very jealous of his gift because he can play every role that they tend to judge every decision he makes! But make no mistake about it bradley only takes orders from his boss "God". He does it his way with more passion and heart than any other artist this world has ever seen. As a long time employe and friend of Bradley I can honestly say he is the greatest person and artist I have ever had the honor of working for and with! Don't believe the haters just believe his music. He is made of only one thing that is love and a purpose and destiny that only God himself controls.

Amen

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Brad is a Great Guy

AUTHOR: Terminator - ()

I met Brad in 2011,

He welcomed me into his home, we recorded hits together and he even offered me a place to stay for those late night studio sessions. Brad has enough money that he doesn't have to steal from anyone. The initial report if full of lies and deceit. Bradley is a saint. He has the strongest work ethic of anyone I know, I love him like a brother and miss the old days. Keep up the good work brad..

I can chime in

AUTHOR: Troy M - (United States of America)

Dont let him get away with this......Hit him where it hurts!

Bradley Spalter
7383 Pyramid Place, Los Angeles, CA 90046
(((ROR REDCTED)))

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The record producer speaks out!

AUTHOR: The Truth - (United States of America)

Hello World!

People of the planet earth I am back after being kidnapped and locked in a studio in a secret location I am finally speaking out against all the con-men who are trying to salt my sweet name please head my call! I never stole anything from anyone maybe a heart or two but who is counting. If I'm guilty of anything then I am guilty of making and breaking hits!!! Thats right hits are made to be broken speaking of that I just finished my first album entitled "confabulations of a Rockstar" featuring 11 songs of only hits sorry I don't know how to make B sides. Yes I'm singing this album but I'm not alone i have some of hip hops finest rhymers joining my party. Crookedeye,roscoe,cool at the top,bone thugs and alot more. Stay tuned baby single releasing Jan 23 album release date April 13 th my birthday. Stay tuned for more info!

Remember Brad Spalter is the rip-off report!!! ConfabulationsRecords/BSMG/lieslair inc.

Question..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Interesting how you know the name of the person who did this, and my guess is that you probably know a lot more.

So which did you do first?

File a police report giving them the video showing the theft, OR post your story on what is a public web site for the entire world to see?