Complaint Review: BRAKE MASTERS

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:WOODLAND HILLS California
BRAKE MASTERS
7059 Topanga Canyon Blvd Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

*Author of original report: BRAKE MASTER ARENT AS HONEST WHAT THEY SAY THEY CLAIM Canoga Park California

*Author of original report: BRAKE MASTERS BRAKE MASTER ARENT AS HONEST WHAT THEY SAY THEY CLAIM Canoga Park California

Two months ago i took my truck to "Break Masters" to serve my breaks.When i got my truck back I notice right away that the breaks felt spongy and my breaklight was on. I took the truck back to Break Masters, but they did not want to honor my guaranty and If i wanted they to look at my truck again I would have to pay them again to do so.They also said that the poblem were not my breaks but my wheel bearing. I tried to come back 3 times since i keep feeling a problem with my breaks,but they keep asking for money. After 3 days my truck started to smoke and i had to toll it to a chevron . I Left it there and when i came back the first thing they said and i quote"Who toched your breaks, because whoever that toched your breaks did not stall them right." Break Masters did not instal my breakes right which lead to a $3,000.00 dollars in damage.Break Masters are dening they had to do something about it. They keep saying that the problem was caused by the wheel bearing., but the people of chevron said that was a lie, and they even investigated the broken parts, and all lead to the breaks. I investigated more and all agree that the wheel bearing was not the problem but the breakes, I call 12 repair shops and dealers. As I investigated more I really felt uneasy since it was not just a simple error. This error could've serious consequences since my truck is 6480 pounds I could've got in a serious accident and lose my life or hurt someone else. I live in woodlandhills and work in oxnard and i go up and down the mountain. I could've being atrocious of my breaks failing so bad that i would ran someone . I tried to tell this to Break Masters but they actitude did not change. First they treated me horrible, they did send a person to look at the truck but he claimed that chevron wanted to make money,later they they call me to compromise just for half the money.But why do i have to pay for their mistake so I went to the better bussines bureau and the The Bureau of Automotive Repair and when I did Break masters told me they would not compromise with me anymore and I was by my own. I also discover that break masters has many complains for many people. This is an injustice this bussines should be close for good.

ERIC
WOODLAND HILLS, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRAKE-MASTERS/Canoga-Park-California-91303/BRAKE-MASTERS-BRAKE-MASTER-ARENT-AS-HONEST-WHAT-THEY-SAY-THEY-CLAIM-Canoga-Park-California-299267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRAKE MASTERS

BRAKE MASTER ARENT AS HONEST WHAT THEY SAY THEY CLAIM Canoga Park California

AUTHOR: Fast71rod - (U.S.A.)

Recently Ezlube was on the spot light for giving a bad service and making repairs that were not necesary. Unfortunaly This bussines is not the only one that gives a bad service to their custumers. Two months ago i took my truck to "Brake Masters" to serve my brakes.

When i got my truck back I notice right away that the breaks felt spongy and my brakelight was on. I took the truck back to Break Masters, but they did not want to honor my warranty and If i wanted they to look at my truck again I would have to pay them again to do so.

They also said that the problem were not my brakes but my wheel bearing. I tried to come back 3 times since i keep feeling a problem with my brakes,but they keep asking for money. After 3 days my truck started to smoke and i had to tow it to a chevron . I Left it there and when i came back the first thing they said and i quoted "Who touched your brakes, because whoever that touched your brakes did not install them right."

Brake Masters did not instal my brakes right which led to a $3,000.00 dollars in damage.Brake Masters are denying that they did something to the it. They keep saying that the problem was caused by the wheel bearing., but the people of chevron said that was a lie, and they even investigated the broken parts, and all lead to the brakes. I investigated more and all agree that the wheel bearing was not the problem but it was the brakes, I call 12 repair shops and dealers.

As I investigated more I really felt uneasy since it was not just a simple error. This error could've been serious consequences since my truck is 6480 pounds I could've got into a serious accident and lose my life or hurt someone else. I live in woodlandhills and work in oxnard and i go up and down the mountain. I could've being atrocious of my breaks failing so bad that i would ran someone .

I tried to tell this to Brake Masters but their altitude did not change. First they treated me horrible, they sent a person to look at the truck but he claimed that chevron wanted to make money,later they they call me to compromise just for half the money.But why do i have to pay for their mistake so I went to the better bussines bureau and the The Bureau of Automotive Repair and when I did Brake masters told me they would not compromise with me anymore and I was by my own. I also discover that brake masters has many complaints from many people. This is an injustice this bussines should be close for good.

AUTHOR: Fast71rod - (U.S.A.)

Recently Ezlube was on the spot light for giving a bad service and making repairs that were not necesary. Unfortunaly This bussines is not the only one that gives a bad service to their custumers. Two months ago i took my truck to "BrakE Masters" to serve my breaks. When i got my truck back I notice right away that the breaks felt spongy and my brakelights was on. I took the truck back to Brake Masters, but they did not want to honor my warranty and If i wanted they to look at my truck again I would have to pay them again to do so.They also said that the poblem were not my brakes but my wheel bearing.

I tried to come back 3 times since i keep feeling a problem with my brakes,but they keep asking for money. After 3 days my truck started to smoke and i had to toll it to a chevron . I Left it there and when i came back the first thing they said and i quote "Who toched your brakes, because whoever that touched your breaks did not installed them right and cross threaded the bolts." Brake Masters did not install my brakes right which lead to a $3,000.00 dollars in damage.Brake Masters are dening they caused the damage. They keep saying that the problem was caused by the wheel bearing., but the people at chevron said that was a lie, and they even investigated the broken parts, and all lead to the brakes. I investigated more and all agree that the wheel bearing was not the problem but the brakes, I call 12 repair shops and dealers.

As I investigated more I really felt uneasy since it was not just a simple error. This error could've had serious consequences since my truck is 6480 pounds I could've got in a serious accident and lose my life or hurt someone else. I live in woodlandhills and work in oxnard and i go up and down the mountain. I could've being atrocious of my brakes failing that i would hit someone . I tried to tell this to Brake Masters but their thoughs did not change. First they treated me horrible, they send a person to look at the truck but he claimed that chevron wanted to make moneyand was lieing , later they they call me to compromise just for half the money.But why do i have to pay for their mistake so I went to the better bussines bureau and the The Bureau of Automotive Repair and when I did Brake masters told me they would not compromise with me anymore and I was by my own. I also discover that break masters has many complains for many people.

This is an injustice this bussines should be close for good.I've been paying for a rental car eben since and i can not keep afording this I am college student and i have to work too. It is really a bad situation cause I am not the only one.