Complaint Review: BRANDARAMA -,Active Response Group

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:MONTEVALLO Alabama
BRANDARAMA -,Active Response Group
303 Park Avenue South #1079 New York,, New York U.S.A.

BRANDARAMABRANDARAMA - Active Response Group SLICK DELAY TACTICS New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Great for you, but you're in the minority and it probably has to do with the amount owed

*Author of original report: CHECK CAME FINALLY!!

*Author of original report: IS THIS FOR REAL!!

*Consumer Comment: LIES,LIES,AND MORE LIES --AND THEN THERE ARE AFFILIATE SITES ON THE INTERNET ( NO DIFFERENCE)

*Author of original report: BBB,MPELL,BRANDARAMA AND ME

*Consumer Comment: THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY CAN AND:

*Author of original report: ACTIVE RESPONSE GROUP (BRANDARAMA)

I SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE 12 CASESOF DR.PEPPER IN
MARCH OF2008.

THE STATUS OF THE GIFT HAS STAYED ON "CONFIRMED TO BE SHIPPED"

I HAVE SENT MANY EMAILS AND FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE
NEW YORK BBB, THEY WON'T EVEN ANSWER THEM.

HOW THEY CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS IS BEYOND ME.

I ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO.

Rayfield
MONTEVALLO, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRANDARAMA-Active-Response-Group/New-York-New-York-10010/BRANDARAMABRANDARAMA-Active-Response-Group-SLICK-DELAY-TACTICS-New-York-New-York-436070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRANDARAMA -,Active Response Group

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I want to add for anyone coming across this report and its replies, that his compensation is nothing compared to the thousands I'm owed and in some cases, tens-of-thousands owed to others.

CHECK CAME FINALLY!!

I RECEIVED MY CHECK FOR $115.00 ON THE 23rd by certified
mail.
it's finally over!! whooo h*o

IS THIS FOR REAL!!

JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM THEM, AND MY MEMBERS PAGE
FINALLY SAY'S GIFT SHIPPED!
WILL LET YOU KNOW IF AND WHEN CHECK ARRIVES.

Dear Member,

They have sent out your check today. You will need to sign for it. It may take 10-14 days.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message.

Sherry

Member Support

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

So you learned a lesson about what the sleazoid asvertisers on the lying Affiliate sites do.

this is all standard operating procedures and any lins to affiliate advertisers are BANNED in all of the Groups of which I am a member.

BBB,MPELL,BRANDARAMA AND ME

BELOW IS WHAT MPELL SENT TO THE BBB IN CALIFORNIA ABOUT
MY COMPLAINT, GOT THE EMAIL FROM BRANDARAMA ON SAME DAY,
WILL SEE IF ANYTHING COME OUT OF THIS!!

Dear Better Business Bureau,

We received the complaint about our business from the customer, Rayfield M. Mpell acknowledges and disputes this customer complaint. Mpell Solutions is a promotions fulfillment company which simply means that we ship out products for our customers. We were just recently contracted by Active Response Group (this month) to send out certificates to their customers. They sent us a list of their customers' names and information as well as their respective gifts and we mailed them the appropriate certificate(s) so they could claim their gift(s). This customer, however, was never on a list that was sent to us by Active Response Group; therefore, we have nothing to do with this complaint. Active Response Group is responsible for the advertising and offer eligibility- we are not and we have no control over their actions or promises. They pay us a fee to ship products to their customers according to their instructions. The only way WE can send their customers a reimbursement check(s) is if they abide by the terms and conditions that have been set and chosen by our customer (in this case, Active Response Group) on the certificate. Since this customer was never even sent a certificate they could not participate in the fulfillment offer that goes through our company, Mpell Solutions. If a customer was not on this list, Active Response Group informed us that this meant that a customer would be receiving a reimbursement check directly from them. Since we are not affiliated with this company, we do not have access to this customer's account information with Active Response Group and cannot verify when his gift will be sent to him. Also, we have no control over what Active Response Group told this customer and if they gave him inaccurate information, that is their mistake not ours. Therefore, we are in no way accountable for any of the issues described in this complaint. In fact, we take offense at even being mentioned. It is akin to blaming UPS if you are unsatisfied with a product at Amazon. We have forwarded this issue to Active Response Group and they will be issuing their customer, Rayfield M, a check for his gift.

Megan Gallup

Mpell Solutions

megan@mpellsolutions.com

(760) 727-9600 ext 226

Dear Member,

We will be sending you a check not Mpell for $115 for the Dr. Pepper offer that you did.

Due to overwhelming demand in the shipping department, we are experiencing delays. Thank you for patience. Prizes will be mailed out.

Sherry

Member Support

THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY CAN AND:

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

It looks like to me they MAY have committed Fraud-- a Fraud by deliberate deception.

They stall you until after the two year statute of limitations is past. That way, you have no legal recourse against them meaning you can't sue them in court for lying to you and fraudulently inducing you to enter into online contract for goods and services.

After two years, it is too late to file a civil action against them.

The internet is a web of deception and fraud these days ---so I SHOP WITH MY LOCAL MERCHANTS AND SAVE!

ACTIVE RESPONSE GROUP (BRANDARAMA)

AUTHOR: RAYFIELD - (U.S.A.)

I FOUND OUT THAT MPELL SOLUTIONS HANDLES PRIZE AND GIFT FULFILLMENT FOR BRANDARAMA. I CONTACTED THEM AND FOUND OUT BRANDARAMA DIDN'T SENT MY NAME TO THEM, EVEN THO BRANDARAMA SAID THEY DID. I EMAILED BRA.NDARAMA AND ONE PERSON SAID I WOULD GET MY GIFT WITHIN TWO WEEKS(YEA RIGHT!) THE OTHER ONE STUCK TO THE ORIGINAL TALE
SAYING I'VE MISSED MY DEAD LINE DATE. FOUND OUT MPELL IS LOCATED IN CARLSBAD CA, AND HAS AN 'A' RATING WITH THE CA BBB. NOTIFIED THEM AND FILED A COMPLAINT, AND TOLD BRANDARAMA. GOT A RESPONSE IN NO TIME SAYING I WOULD BE RECEIVING MY GIFT SOON! AND TO LOOK FOR IT.
WE SHALL SEE. I'M HOPING MPELL AND THE BBB HELPS.