Complaint Review: BRANDEL INC.

• Submitted: Thu, September 26, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Macodou — sandy springs Georgia
BRANDEL INC.
5309 W. Broward Blvd # 265 Plantation, Florida USA

BRANDEL INC. adking.com/brandelinc.com brandel inc has sold me an improperly working service and refused to pay me back Plantation Florida

*Author of original report: adking.com scam

brandel inc has failed to deliver proper services, and when I brought it forward,they cancelled my account without neither refund, nor notice.

On 05/17/2013 I purchased a white label mobile coupon package from brandel inc. for the entire first 30 days i had problems with the white label products and let them know. After ignoring my emails and phone calls for a month (I still have the emails and the phone calls log to prove it)they agree to a new start and the same problems   arised again and they did not have the courtesy to respond my emails in regards to the technical problems.

The owner benjamin deleon sent me an email (I still have the email to prove it) calling me an angry guy, and said he would want to refund me my money and to stop the service.

I responded clearly to him that I don't mind that as well. He never responded to that email and a couple others I sent him. I had again the same technical problem with their service, and they ignored my claims. After 30 days they told me that they cancelled service for me.

When I asked for a refund, they ignore me again. I tried several nice emails to get my money back since they cancelled my service regardless of all the expenses I did to  market my business, and they know how much I spend in so doing, they did what they want and they caused me an enormous prejudice morally and commercially. Now all  I want is my money back.

Below is the credit card transaction of the money they owe me:

Description: Debit: Signature purchase from 267966536885 BRANDEL, INC 09545839000 FL 3533 267966536885

With Card: ************0993----------$195.00

I want also that they reimbursed me all the monies they made me loose trying to do business with them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRANDEL-INC/Plantation-Florida-33317/BRANDEL-INC-adkingcombrandelinccom-brandel-inc-has-sold-me-an-improperly-working-serv-1087636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRANDEL INC.

adking.com scam

AUTHOR: gordeug - ()

Adking.com is a lot of nice talk just to sell.