Complaint Review: BRAZTECH Energy Solutions

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2014

• Reported By: enersvic — katy Texas
BRAZTECH Energy Solutions
9219 Katy Freeway Ste.125 Houston, Texas USA

BRAZTECH Energy Solutions Curtis Couch The Company won't return my deposit Houston Texas

*Author of original report: Issue has bee resolved

I am extremely disappointed with the sales, service and guarantee claims from this company. They are holding my deposit for over 2 months now, which they guaranteed to return within 10 days; however it is more than month late now. Now I am seriously thinking of going to small claims court to get this back. I am not running a charity here, however gave them ample time to comply. But now they are not responded to me at all.

Braztech LLC a division of Brazos Mechanical Services (BMS) tried to sell a contract for the energy conservation modifications. Their rep did a poor job of analyzing my energy consumption and provided me with an un-achievable figure of savings, which later on confirmed by a 3rd party review. Brazos Mechanical Services is A+ accredited which is used by their rep. to sell their services. All the post sales communications were handled by BMS COO and promised me a refund within 10 days using his brazosmechanical.com. The COO for some reason used the gmail address to run me around, which made me shaky about their services and claims as well.

I tried calling the Braztech phone number multiple times but no one picked up that number. Now it is more than a month I have not received the refund yet, neither a date for receiving the same. I have been promised multiple dates for the refund but none was honored.

I need immediate refund, as I am badly in need of the money for which absolutely no services were rendered and undisputedly accepted as the valid overdue amount from BMS/Braztech.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRAZTECH-Energy-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77024/BRAZTECH-Energy-Solutions-Curtis-Couch-The-Company-wont-return-my-deposit-Houston-Texas-1159882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRAZTECH Energy Solutions

Issue has bee resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

This issue has been resolverd satisfactorily