Complaint Review: B.R.Cigarrest

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:monroe Louisiana
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista, California U.S.A.

B.R.Cigarrest This company offered to help me stop smoking for free and for good, neither took place. Vista California

I had been seeing an advertisment on t.v. for a while, I really wanted to stop smoking for my sake and my families health. This turned out to be a total rip off. I awoke to find my account less 99.00 dollars. I was under the impression that this would only cost me about, 6.50. After speaking with my bank, I found out that they had charged my account for the 99.00 which I did not authorize.

monroe, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRCigarrest/Vista-California-92084/BRCigarrest-This-company-offered-to-help-me-stop-smoking-for-free-and-for-good-neither-404938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.R.Cigarrest