Complaint Review: BR*Cigarrest

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
BR*Cigarrest
www.br*cigarrest Internet U.S.A.

BR*Cigarrest Cigarrest charged for a product I did not order. Internet

After viewing the Cigarrest advertisement to receive a free 30 day supply of their product to stop smoking, I placed an order on December 8, 2008. I was billed the $6.95 shipping & handling promotional price for the free 30 day supply as was advertised. I responded to a free welcome kit for $6.95 on December 9, 2008 and was charged $99.85 on January 7, 2009.

I called Cigarrest and was told by the representative this additional charge was for a 90 day supply of their product. I did not order it nor did I authorize the withdrawal from my account. Cigarrest refused to credit my account stating the 90 day supply was sent with the "free" shipment! I could return the product at my expense and a portion of the charge would be refunded. This is not acceptable. This is Fraud, False Advertisement and Misleading and should be stopped.

After the fact, I've seen all the complaints and problems others have had with this company. A class-action law suit should be considered.

Mary
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRCigarrest/internet/BRCigarrest-Cigarrest-charged-for-a-product-I-did-not-order-Internet-414112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BR*Cigarrest