Complaint Review: BREAK MASTERS

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2002

• Reported By:
BREAK MASTERS
Dobson and Chandler Blvd. Nationwide U.S.A.

brake master tune up rip off

It came time for a tune up. I called around for prices. I called BRAKE MASTERS not knowing if they did tune ups or not. A man at BRAKE MASTERS quoted me $65 plus tax. I took the car in and had one done (i thought). By the time i got home I told my husband the car didn't seem to run any differant than before i brought it to BRAKE MASTERS. We come to find out that all BRAKE MASTERS did was change the spark plugs (all 4 $12 to buy and do our selves). My husband looked at the BRAKE MASTERS reciept and knew they pulled a fast on on me, by calling that a "tune-up". He called and wanted a quote on a tune up, and they told him "we are not equiped to do tune ups". I never went back to BRAKE MASTERS and demanded at least some of the money, next time i will. I know BREAK MASTERS had done this because i wouldn't know the differance. I will never go back there and I make sure i let people know what BRAKE MASTERS had done to me.
Wendy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BREAK-MASTERS/nationwide/brake-master-tune-up-rip-off-14498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BREAK MASTERS