Complaint Review: BRIGHT BUILDER AND UNIVERSAL BUSINESS STRAGIES

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: BARBARA40 — EVANSVILLE Indiana United States of America
BRIGHT BUILDER AND UNIVERSAL BUSINESS STRAGIES
ARIZONIA INTERNET, Arizona United States of America

BRIGHT BUILDER AND UNIVERSAL BUSINESS STRAGIES DON LAPREA WILL THIS NIGHTMARE EVER END! I NEVER RECEIVED A PENNY, YET SOMEONE ELSE DID! INTERNET, Arizona

WHERE DO I BEGIN?
WELL IT ALL STARTED IN 2001 WHEN I PUT 12,000 INTO UNIVERSAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES, AND BRIGHT BUILDERS.  THEY CAME TO MY HOME AND SAID "YEARS FROM NOW YOU WILL BE MAKING MONEY WHILE LYING ON THE BEACH"!  I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WOULD TAKE MONEY FROM ME, AND PUT ME A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT.  I HAVE SO MUCH PAPER WORK, AND YET NOT A SINGLE DIME OF THE MONEY.  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE THIS MONEY IS GOING.  IT LINKS IN AND OUT OF BANK ACCOUNTS TO THE INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES.  SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SAFE HARBOR.  THE INVESTMENTS OUR IN SECURITIES SOMEONE WHERE. WEATHER IT IS TO DO WITH FRAUD WHO KNOWS.  I COULD SIT AND WRITE AND WRITE ABOUT THE INFORMATION I HAVE, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS BEEN ALL A SCAM.  I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ELSE.  I AM A PURE VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT, AND IT ALL STARTED WITH THIS BUISINESS.
JUNIPER BANK, AMERICAN EXPERESS IS WHERE I BOUGHT THE BUSINESS. THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD. FIFTH THIRD BANK, OLD NATIONAL BANK, METABANK WELL FARGO BANK AND BANK OF AMERICA ARE ALL CONNECTED  ON THE PAPER WORK. IHAVE DONE POLICE REPORT, AND HAVE TRIED AND TRIED TO FIGURE WHAT HAPPENED.  IT EVEN TORE MY MARRIAGE APARTMENT BECAUSE OF THIS.  I KNOW MY FATHER KNOWS INFORMATION ABOUT THIS, BUT HE PAST AWAY 2YRS AGO.  I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HELP, AND GIVE ME ANSWERS.  I FEAR THAT THIS COULD BE BIGGER THAN WE I COULD EVER HANDLE.  I KNOW IT COST FOR AN ATTORNEY.  I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME CONTACT ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRIGHT-BUILDER-AND-UNIVERSAL-BUSINESS-STRAGIES/INTERNET-Arizona-/BRIGHT-BUILDER-AND-UNIVERSAL-BUSINESS-STRAGIES-DON-LAPREA-WILL-THIS-NIGHTMARE-EVER-END-912396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRIGHT BUILDER AND UNIVERSAL BUSINESS STRAGIES