• Submitted: Tue, August 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 11, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

I have relocated from Washington State to Florida as my Mom is dying of lung cancer and I wanted to spend some time with her prior to her demise. I am a widow with four children so the move was stressful to say the least but my purpose of being here is good! Well, I have to find a job and I called Brighthouse to set up internet and phone, as my cable is paid for through our "association". I was givn a phone number and while waiting for installation to happen I had my resumes professionally printed. WHAT A MISTAKE! They have yet to install the correct phone number and tonight some supervisor stated that they never "give or promise" a phone number when the order is made. B_ _ _ _ S_ _ _ _ ! I quickly explained that I was in Sales for years with one of their competitors and what he was saying was garbage. He was also not happy to hear that I heard his conversation with the Customer Service rep as in error she I guess three wayed the call. I explained that I received a letter in the mail stating that because a job could not reach me I was disqualified. Well, Super, who needs to feed the kids anyway. Garbage stories and lies is what they are about and how dare he even question me anyway?? My cell phone minutes were used up calling Bright House over and over again and I have every intention of taking them to court as I have the receipts from all the technicians who have been out here with the correct number on it! Hello, do they think we are stupid? Well I am not!

Try other services first if possible as Bright House is horrible!

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRIGHT-HOUSE-NETWORKS/Orlando-Florida-32819/BRIGHT-HOUSE-NETWORKS-DISHONESTY-GALORE-THEY-CANT-GET-THINGS-RIGHT-Orlando-Florida-478573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS