Complaint Review: BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS

• Category: Cable TV

BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS Damage to property orlando, Florida

My internet service was provided by Bright House networks
My TV service was provided by Dish Network

Due to problems with my internet service,I've requested BHN to send a repair person to my property, on Jan 28th 2010 they did send a technician which solved the issue of the internet,while doing so,he also destroyed my satellite connection and left me without tv service, from that date until today April 16 2010,after a whole month of calls everyday, and sometimes waiting on excess of 45 min for their "supervisor" they send a representative to asses the damage,he requested to take the damaged cable to present it to it's superiors, it has been now over a month and no check to pay for the damage done. Frustrated after three months without tv service, I have called their costumer service and tried to negotiate a settlement to avoid a court proceeding, I owe them $65 for the last month of service,and offered to settle our dispute for that amount ,their response: they put a collection agency after me for the amount of $65. They are not responding my calls on the dpt responsible for damages and  refused to acknowledge the damage done to my property on out last phone calls. in conclusion BHN came to my property destroyed and disabled my satellite service, did not make the payment for repairs,took the evidence necessary to take them to court and to add insult to injury,their use of their collection agency will create damages to my credit that will cost me thousands on interest in the near future.

I will recommend to any users of BHN not to let them inside your property unless you have witnesses,take names & badges of their employees,have a camera ready and document anything they do,that way you may protect yourself against this terrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRIGHT-HOUSE-NETWORKS/orlando-Florida-32810/BRIGHT-HOUSE-NETWORKS-Damage-to-property-orlando-Florida-593955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS