amazing

• Reported By:Harmony Pennsylvania
BRITISH CAMELOT GROUP
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL, United Kingdom

BRITISH CAMELOT GROUP email lottery winner scam Ripoff LIVERPOOL England

Oversea's lottery winner, boy I thought that sounded strange, I was emailed that I was a winner, that no tickets were sold but I was picked from over 200 email addresses randomly chosen all over the world. email asked me to keep confidential to avoid double claims, (yea sure thats why they want us to keep quiet.) email says ive won so much in British pounds with a conversion to us funds their total was about 347,000 buckss.

they ask when you respond so they can open your file to supply ticket#, serial#,draw#, full name,address, all phone #'s,age, sex,marital status,occupation, and nationality. I can smell a scam a mile away and this one reaks scam. Dont give out your info via email EVER, legal company's will always supply a phone number, address, etc, and definately wont ask you to keep quiet, or ask me my nationality??? these types of emails are getting more dumb by the day and I'm glad because they are getting much easier to spot. Once again Id like to say im grateful for this website.(ripoff report) they have saved many people from financial ruin.

Carolyne
Harmony, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRITISH-CAMELOT-GROUP/LIVERPOOL-/BRITISH-CAMELOT-GROUP-email-lottery-winner-scam-Ripoff-LIVERPOOL-England-257648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRITISH CAMELOT GROUP