Complaint Review: BROAD FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2008

• Reported By:taft California
BROAD FINANCIAL SERVICES
9750 ROYAL LANE SUITE 1000 DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

BROAD FINANCIAL SERVICES $2500 SECRET SHOPPING SCAM FOR BURGER KING, MCDONALDS, RADIO SHACK, MONEY GRAM TRANSFER, MONEY TRANSFER FEES, & SHELL GAS STATION DALLAS Texas

I received a letter in the mail yesterday and when I opened it, there was a check for $2500 and the bank name on the check was WACHOVIA. It looked like a real check. I looked at the the address on the check and the address on the letter and they didn't match.

Besides, I knew this couldn't be true because on the bottom of this letter where the Human Resources Director signed his name, there is an address in Toronto, ON. I've received SCAMS like this in the mail before from Ontario and Nova Scotia, so I knew not to get my hopes up.

I started to read the letter and it said that "this company is a 'SECRET SHOPPING' employment specializes in conducting research to assist corporations to improve the quality of customer service provided to their clients." Then I had to complete a Probationary Training Task which was already paid for and call Mike Adams or Freda Williams to get further instructions.

I called the number provided and it was disconnected. I tried again, thinking that I hit a wrong number and got the same response. So I Googled this company and found a complaint on this website.

To everyone reading this, "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE MONEY!!!" Always do research on the company and call the number on the letter. You will be amazed at how a guy named Frank Smith has an Indian accent and answers the phone with an unprofessional greeting like "Hello."

Hea
taft, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BROAD-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/DALLAS-Texas-75213-1722/BROAD-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-2500-SECRET-SHOPPING-SCAM-FOR-BURGER-KING-MCDONALDS-RADIO-SHAC-379021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BROAD FINANCIAL SERVICES