Complaint Review: BSG Biiling Services Group

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: DCR — Montrose Colorado United States of America
BSG Biiling Services Group
7411 John Smith Drive, Suite 11500 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

BSG Biiling Services Group OAN, USBI, Zero Plus Dialing cramming telephone charges CenturyLink Verizon San Antonio, Texas

Received telephone bill from CenturyLink with charges from USBI, OAN and Zero Plus Dialing. All charges billed on the same day. No decription on the bill to indicate what the charges were for. Was directed to http://www.billview.com/ for information on the charges. It appears that USBI, OAN, and Zero Plus Dialing are all shadow companies run by BSG Billing Services. When I called the toll free numbers related each of the three charges I was told that they had no record of the phone number on my bill. I asked them to look up the charges using my name and address  but was told they couldn't. Wanted me to fax in my phone bill.

Called CenturyLink and they agreed charges were not llegit as I have no phone service. We do not have home phone service with Centurylink, only DSL and the phone line has no dial tone. CenturyLink credited back the amount of the charges from the 3 companies.   I filed complaints with FTC and the Attorneys General in Texas and Colorado.

** CenturyLink told me that they could not block third party billing on my account because I do not have phone service. Ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSG-Biiling-Services-Group/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/BSG-Biiling-Services-Group-OAN-USBI-Zero-Plus-Dialing-cramming-telephone-charges-Century-847077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSG Biiling Services Group