Complaint Review: BSG (USBI)

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Deneice — Lakewood California U.S.A.
BSG (USBI)
7411 John Smith Dr. Suite 1500 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

BSG ,USBI, USBI Fraudulent Billing San Antonio, Texas

Norris Town, Bogusly charged me $15.69 a month for calls that I didn't make, and I never did business with this company. A company I never heard of in my life! I spoke to mike first who works with a company called BSG ( who bills for these third party companies @1-800-417-7965, 800 460-0566. I spoke to   mike first, and later, Eugene,. Spoke to Carla ( Supervisor) Agent I.D number is" 1181151 @1-800-417-7965, 800 460-0566 .She states that she is a supervisor for both USBI and the 3rd party billing Company BSG. USBI bills for calling cards, they bill for voice mail program. She is removing my name from this USBI and is supposed to stop them billing my telephone through ATT. They don't give confirmation numbers of this transaction but gave me her name and ID number to use as a confirmation. She issued a credit $30.45 + tax.  She says I should Allow 1 to 3 billing cycles for credit to appear on my telephone bill. She is canceling the account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSG-USBI/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/BSG-USBI-USBI-Fraudulent-Billing-San-Antonio-Texas-694247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSG (USBI)