Complaint Review: BSGNL.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — Bemidji Minnesota
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

BSGNL.com BSGNL.COMLas Vegas, NevadaUSAPhone: 800 374-1152 Web: BSGNL.comCategory: Computer Software I do not recall ever hearing about this company. A charge against my debit card appeared in my Bank Statement for the tune of $14.00, then another charge of $.02 How they got it I have no Idea, unless they hacked my computer. Las Vegas Nevada

I have never heard of this organization.  A charge against my debit card showed up in my bank statement for a total of $14.02,  I have no idea how the got the credit card info, unless they hacked into my computer.  Called the 800 number all you get is a fast busy signal.  I did not use a credit card but my debit card was used but not by me, or my wife.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSGNLcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/BSGNLcom-BSGNLCOMLas-Vegas-NevadaUSAPhone-800-374-1152-Web-BSGNLcomCategory-Comput-1141548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSGNL.com