Complaint Review: BSI CONSULTING FRANKLIN TN HAIR SALON / BSI CONSULTING INC.

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: BD — Tennessee United States of America
BSI CONSULTING FRANKLIN TN HAIR SALON / BSI CONSULTING INC.
357 Riverside Dr. Suite 130 Franklin, Tennessee United States of America

BSI CONSULTING FRANKLIN TN HAIR SALON / BSI CONSULTING INC. Good Looking Hair BSI CONSULTING INC HAIR SALON / BSI CONSULTING FRANKLIN TN NOT A GOOD HAIR SALON!!! Franklin, Tennessee

I went and got my hair cut their  by a supposedly certified hair stylist.  My hair is very precious to me.  I realized the next day when I tried to fix it that it wasn't cooperating like normal so I went back to the salon.  They told me that they had appointments all day and that I would have to come back since they were busy.  I said that's a load of B.S. and stuck around until they would fix it.

When I go it cut the second time it looked worse than the first .  HOLY CRAP  don't get your hair done their they will mess it up twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSI-CONSULTING-FRANKLIN-TN-HAIR-SALON-BSI-CONSULTING-INC/Franklin-Tennessee-37064/BSI-CONSULTING-FRANKLIN-TN-HAIR-SALON-BSI-CONSULTING-INC-Good-Looking-Hair-BSI-CONSUL-968775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSI CONSULTING FRANKLIN TN HAIR SALON / BSI CONSULTING INC.