- Report: #1042077
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BSI Consulting
BSI Consulting357 Riverside Drive, Suite 130 Franklin, Tennessee United States of America
BSI Consulting B.S.I Consulting, Michael Mavrothalasitis, Black Sea International, Franklin, TN, 357 Riverside Drive WARNING: BSI Consulting/Black Sea International In Franklin, TN is a Fraudulent Company- RUN AWAY! YOU WILL BE SCAMMED! Franklin Tennessee
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lol..
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: IF YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET. like this report, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
**You Might Want To Read This If You Are Interviewing with BSI Consulting, Inc- Franklin,TN
The Truth Behind BSI Consulting, Inc- Franklin, TN:
The employer of BSI Consulting (Michael), will tell you absolutely ANYTHING you want to hear to gain your employment. The only employees that last longer than a month are those who are easily manipulated and not smart enough to research and realize they are working for a SCAM!
Go ahead and ask Michael (or the other 4 BSI employees) before or on your interview all about these Scam Reports about BSI Consulting... I mean I think anyone with intelligence can realize the company is probably scamming you if they have over 20 search pages of complaints on the internet.
So this is me helping you stay clear of a scam. Everything BSI posts on their Job Ads are false... Examples:
1. They tell you that you will make 28-38,000/year... After I picked up on their scam about a month into my employment with BSI- I realized that I was making less income than my 4 year-old niece with her yard lemonade stand.
2. You work 6 days a week for sure and 7 if you dont make your sales goals.
3. You go door to door and try to sell ATT Uverse but they will make you think it is not door to door in the interview...you soon will find out.
4. You basically work the streets until 9pm trying to sell cable only to get door after door slammed in your face, sometimes cops are even called.
5. All the rebuttals on these reports supposedly submitted by "former employees" are all made up usernames coming from the CEO.
6. This is an entirely commission based job based on the amount of cable you sell door to door.. you will be told in the interview that you also will receive a new hire bonus- have fun with that bonus... its $300. I dont know about you but going 3 weeks to a month on 300 dollars working 12 hours a day 6 days a week is just not for me!
If you really have no confidence in yourself and believe that you are only worth a career of slave work to get money in the CEO's pocket while you are in poverty... GO FOR IT! Dont Say I didn't warn you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSI-Consulting/Franklin-Tennessee-/BSI-Consulting-BSI-Consulting-Michael-Mavrothalasitis-Black-Sea-International-Frankli-1042077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.