Complaint Review: BSM/ SBA EXPRESS

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:CUMMING Georgia
BSM/ SBA EXPRESS
GRANTS@SPELLSMONEY.NET LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

BSM/ SBA EXPRESS $7.95 WAS CHARGED TO MY DEBIT CARD 3 TIMES WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A # ON THIS COMPANY. LAS VEGAS Nevada

There has been several charges to my debit card without my authorization.I finally got a phone number on one and they gladly credited my debit card. BSM/SBA EXPRESS has charged my card 3 times of $7.95 each. I know that is not alot of money, but to me it is. I would like to know how to get my money back....

Jennifer
CUMMING, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSM-SBA-EXPRESS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada/BSM-SBA-EXPRESS-795-WAS-CHARGED-TO-MY-DEBIT-CARD-3-TIMES-WITHOUT-MY-AUTHORIZATIONWOULD-337713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSM/ SBA EXPRESS