Complaint Review: BSM Travel, Michelle Brown

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2005

• Reported By:Temperance Michigan
BSM Travel, Michelle Brown
115 B Concord Drive Casselberry, Florida U.S.A.

BSM Travel, Michelle Brown Travel Company Ripoff Casselberry Florida

I too had received a fax a work. I had seen several over the past weeks last yr. I paid $360 for a vacation package understanding I would have a total of 5 package deals. I did receive a package with pamphlets in the mail within 2 weeks of my purchase. They called in June 05 to give me a new number to the company. the new # is 1-800-430-8553, the number works as of today. They were willing to extend my package from the year expiration date, due to my military commitment over the past year.
I have not used the package as of yet, had not had the time.

If you call the number listed above, you need to give them the address of where you living when you purchased the package.I hope this helps anyone that purchased this deal. I will follow up once I use a travel stay in Florida. If anyone has gone to the initial requirement package to Orlando, let me know how it went. I hope we are not ripped off.

Temperance, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSM-Travel-Michelle-Brown/Casselberry-Florida-32707/BSM-Travel-Michelle-Brown-Travel-Company-Ripoff-Casselberry-Florida-163601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSM Travel, Michelle Brown