Complaint Review: BSM/ grantsearch And Networkagenda.com

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:vernal Utah
BSM/ grantsearch And Networkagenda.com
networkagenda.com Internet U.S.A.

BSM/ grantsearch And Networkagenda.com Looking around on sites, came across the grantsearch. Entered, now both sites have charged me 39.95, 9.95,1.99.Never heard of networkagenda!How do they get by charging you? Internet

I entered the site called grantmaster. The CD was 1.99 only no strings attached or other commitment quoted.

I clicked to get it, changed my mind emailed them to cancel. Almost 3 months later, my checking acct shows paid grantsmaster 39.99 and Network agenda.com(I have never heard of or been on their site) for 9.95.

How do they get away with that! How do I get my money back? And who is Network agenda? How did they get my acct number.

I have filed a dispute with my bank but have not heard anything yet.

Dedee
vernal, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSM-grantsearch-And-Networkagendacom/internet/BSM-grantsearch-And-Networkagendacom-Looking-around-on-sites-came-across-the-grantsearc-315845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSM/ grantsearch And Networkagenda.com