Complaint Review: BSM/SBA EXPRESS

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Golden Valley Arizona
BSM/SBA EXPRESS
2620 S MARYLAND PARKWAY SUITE#969 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

BSM/SBA EXPRESS GRANT DISK WITH DRAWING MONEY WEEKLY 39.95, 7.95 TWICE WITOUT PERMISSION DONT EVEN HAVE DISK IT WAS RETURNED STILL THEY KEEP PULLING OUT MONEY LAS VEGAS Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

This compay is a Scam, They tell you that you dont have to pay anyting except 1.98 for shipping to get the disk then one week later charge 39.95 ,and continue to make charges of 7.95 per week. I did not even except the Disk sent it back and they still charged and keep chargeing my account weekly

Theresa
Golden Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSMSBA-EXPRESS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89109/BSMSBA-EXPRESS-GRANT-DISK-WITH-DRAWING-MONEY-WEEKLY-3995-795-TWICE-WITOUT-PERMISSION-D-292535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSM/SBA EXPRESS

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Theresa. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Theresa had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

Theresa, you can contact customer service at the number above and they will be happy to assist you with your account concerns.

If our support staff fails to offer you the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,