Complaint Review: BSM/SBA EXPRESS,BSM/GRANT SEARC

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:Coldwater Mississippi
BSM/SBA EXPRESS,BSM/GRANT SEARC
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite# 969 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

BSM/ SBA EXPRESS, BSM/ GRANT SEARC Fraudant Charges to my debit card Las Vegas Nevada

3/3/2008 BSM/SBA EXPRESS $7.95
3/3/2008 BSM/GRANT SEARC $39.95

I ordered The Grant Master Deluxe Edition For $1.95 Shipping and Handling and they told me that's all I would have to pay and now they have charged my debit card for the prices that I have listed above. And I haven't even used the cd yet cause I am in the process of moving and the cd is packed away. and I would like for them to refund my money on my card and I would like to have something done about these people before they scam me again or others.

Teresa
Coldwater, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSMSBA-EXPRESSBSMGRANT-SEARC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/BSM-SBA-EXPRESS-BSM-GRANT-SEARC-Fraudant-Charges-to-my-debit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-317013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSM/SBA EXPRESS,BSM/GRANT SEARC