Complaint Review: BSM/SBA Express NV/ Network Agenda

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:ny New York
BSM/SBA Express NV/ Network Agenda
networkagenda.com Las Vegas, Nevada, Internet U.S.A.

BSM/SBA Express NV/ Network Agenda Scam, unauthorized charges, do not do business with them!! Las Vegas Internet

*General Comment: I got scammed too, but heres how to fix it

*Consumer Comment: The same thing happened to me...

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

This is a scam, there are unauthorized charges on my card, I am trying to declare my account lost/stolen. This is ridiculous. It was only supposed to be one dollar and change for a cd, but instead they are charges stuff and I cant get a hold of the. I researched them and found this website with all these other complaints. Contact your bank as soon as possible, we need to stop these greedy company.

ny, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BSMSBA-Express-NV-Network-Agenda/Las-Vegas-Nevada-Internet/BSMSBA-Express-NV-Network-Agenda-Scam-unauthorized-charges-do-not-do-business-with-the-305655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BSM/SBA Express NV/ Network Agenda

#1 General Comment

I got scammed too, but heres how to fix it

AUTHOR: Sam - (United States of America)

I had the same thing happen to me, its one of those googleprofit scams, billing under the name officeagenda.com

I rang the number that american express gave me and  the  service agent was very helpful. They cancelled the service and sent me a confirmation  email. The number to call is +1800 418 9320 If youre calling from outside USA and 800 418 9320  Mountain time if calling from USA. Scammy but polite.

Apparently the "$4.95 how to get google adwords on your website" download had a little hidden terms and conditions , namely that they would bill you every month unless you told them otherwise. It was 9.95 a month. Anyway a big scam, but hopefully all sorted now. Download was a waste of money anyway!

The same thing happened to me...

AUTHOR: Trebor - (U.S.A.)

I purchased a service through a company called Google Profits on July 10th 2009 and rec'vd an email confirming my purchase. In that email, there were links to 3 different companies offering a free trail that would expire after 21 days and you would then be charged a monthly fee of $9.95 if not cancelled. This trail is only activated once you click on their link but I never did. I have a copy of the email and this is what it said:

"Network Agenda Membership Page - 21 Day Trial
Member Login: http://www.networkagenda.com/
Click here to access your free trial
Membership access is $9.95 per month should you choose to continue"

..but I never clicked on this link nor did I ever rec'v an email stating I'm starting a trial period after which I would be charged $9.95 monthly.

On Aug. 4th 2009 I noticed a pending charge of $9.95 from a company called officeagenda.com out of Las Vegas NV. I contact the company and spoke with a rep. there and I informed her I did not have any knowledge of her company or this mysterious charge I rec'vd. She told me I authorized this charge when I rec'vd the email from Google Profits.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Nini. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Nini had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

Nini, please contact customer service at the number listed above. There you will find a helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concern.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.